Dr. Randall L. Beckman
Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Board Certified Foot (Podiatric) Surgeon
Board Certified Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgeon
Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Located in Houston, TX, Dr. Randy Beckman is a leader in advanced foot and ankle techniques. His approach is to work with each patient to determine a plan of action for healing and elimination of foot pain and problems.
From simple sprains and strains to chronic pain and trauma, Dr. Beckman has been trained in the latest techniques and has experience in every type of foot ailment and malady. He also has advanced training in bunion and ankle reconstructive surgery.
He has advanced training in diabetic limb salvage, bunion repair, rearfoot and ankle trauma, arthroscopic repair of the ankle, sports medicine, and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Beckman serves to educate future podiatrists by participating as an attending for the Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program.
Dr. Beckman has also participated in several triathlons and marathons, and has experienced many foot and ankle injuries himself. Learn more about how his experience gives him a unique perspective on treating foot and ankle injuries.
- Medical: Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (now Temple University College of Podiatric Medicine) Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program Houston, TX
Awards & Affiliations
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Harris County Podiatric Medical Society
- Sports Medicine Award
- Dr. David LeBovith Award
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
Dr. Beckman has lectured across the country on the following topics:
- Long Term Complications with Foot Care in the Diabetic
- Vacuum Assisted Closure in Difficult Wounds, KCI
- Foot & Ankle Surgery, Texas Association of Perianesthesia Nurses
- Foot & Ankle Surgery, Oasis Senior Group
- The Foot & Ankle in Sports Medicine, Podiatric Medical Assistants Program
- Nonosseous Lateral Ankle Stabilization Procedure Utilizing Soft Tissue Anchors
- A Granular Cell Tumor of the Foot, Case Presentation of a unique entity